OUR MISSION: Boca Helping Hands provides food, medical and financial assistance
to meet basic human needs as well as education, job training, and guidance to create self-sufficiency. A donation to the Boca Helping Hands General Fund will enable us to continue our programs which include:
- Serving lunch six days a week in our Food Center, Monday through Saturday
and a Thursday Night Family Dinner
- Pantry Program distributes over 5,000 pantry bags monthly to qualified individuals
- Reaching over 1,100 elementary students in nine (9) schools through BHH Backpacks with six (6) meals, two (2) shelf-stable milks, two (2) juice boxes and three (3) snacks
- The Job Mentoring Program continues to help clients by offering “Life Skills” and computer classes, resume building, and online job searches
- Seven Job Training Programs
- The Resource Center helps qualified Boca Raton residents in crisis situations with limited financial help, budget planning, and referrals to other agencies
Children’s Assistance Program (CAP) helps working parents with daycare, after-school care and summer camp fees for their children.
(Please insure that your billing zip code matches the billing information for the credit card being used.)
All contributions are welcome. If your prefer to mail in your contribution please send it to:
Boca Helping Hands
1500 NW 1st Court
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Please contact Karen Swedenborg, Development Manager at Karen@bocahelpinghands.org for more information.