OUR MISSION: Boca Helping Hands provides food, medical and financial assistance
to meet basic human needs as well as education, job training, and guidance
to create self-sufficiency.
A General Fund donation to Boca Helping Hands will enable us to
continue our programs which include:
- Boca Helping Hands serves lunch six days a week in our Food Center, Monday through Saturday
and a Thursday Night Family Dinner
- Pantry Program distributes over 5,000 pantry bags monthly to qualified individuals
- Reaching over 1,400 elementary students in ten schools through BHH Backpacks with six meals and two snacks
- The Job Mentoring Program continues to help clients by offering “Life Skills” and computer classes, resume building and online job searches
- Three Job Training Programs
1. Hospitaltiy Training: students learn the skills needed to work in the Hospitality Industry
2. BHH Health Care Training: students learn the skills to become Home Health Aides
3. CDL Training to become a Commercial truck driver
- The Resource Center helps qualified Boca Raton residents in crisis situations with limited financial help, budget planning and referrals to other agencies
- Children’s Assistance Program (CAP) helps working parents with summer camp and after care fees for their children.
All contributions are welcome. If your prefer to mail in your contribution please send it to:
Boca Helping Hands
1500 NW 1st Court
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Please contact Karen Swedenborg, Development Manager
at Karen@bocahelpinghands.org for more information.