A donation to the Boca Helping Hands General Fund will enable us to continue our programs which include:
- COVID-19 Relief: Boca Helping Hands is calling for cash donations to provide food and financial assistance for hundreds of the most vulnerable families in Palm Beach County. The COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent quarantine of communities have caused many households to lose their livelihood and income. Since March 14 (the onset of the crisis), we have registered 1,061 new clients for our Pantry Bag Program and that number only continues to grow. In order to continue feeding our community, we need your help. A donation today will help fund the following BHH Programs:
- Serving lunch six days a week in our Food Center, Monday through Saturday, and a Thursday Night Family Dinner.
- Pantry Program distributes over 5,000 pantry bags monthly to qualified individuals.
- BHH Backpacks which feeds over 1,100 elementary students in nine (9) schools with six (6) meals, two (2) shelf-stable milks, two (2) juice boxes, and three (3) snacks.
- The Job Mentoring Program continues to help clients by offering “Life Skills” and computer classes, resume building, and online job searches.
- Job Training Programs:
- The Resource Center helps qualified Boca Raton residents in crisis situations with limited financial help, budget planning, and referrals to other agencies.
- Children’s Assistance Program (CAP) helps working parents with daycare, after-school care, and summer camp fees for their children.
Please ensure that your billing zip code matches the billing information for the credit card being used.
All contributions are welcome. If you prefer to mail in your contribution please send it to:
Boca Helping Hands
1500 NW 1st Court
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Please contact Karen Swedenborg, Development Manager for more information.