BOCA HELPING HANDS IS CLOSED ON ALL MAJOR HOLIDAYS.
Volunteers are the backbone of Boca Helping Hands. The services we provide to the community are handled by the dedicated men, women and younger generation that so willingly give of their time and talents. We invite you to join our team. If you have a skill not listed, please contact us to see how we can best use your talents. Learn how you can help BHH at our Volunteer Orientations held at the Boca Helping Hands Remillard Family Resource Center (RFRC).
APPLICATION AND WAIVER
1. * FILL OUT THE ONLINE APPLICATION AND SUBMIT
* ONLY FOR THOSE THAT ARE 16 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
2. PRINT WAIVERS AND BRING TO BOCA HELPING HANDS FOR YOUR ORIENTATION OR SERVICE DAY
3. PLEASE WATCH PART 1 & PART 2 OF THE VOLUNTEER ORIENTATION VIDEO
4. AFTER COMPLETING THE ABOVE STEPS EMAIL THE VOLUNTEER PROGRAM MANAGER,
Melissa Keklik at email@example.com
Click on Volunteer Opportunities to learn more.
VOLUNTEERS MAINLY NEED MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
4 TO 5 HOUR MORNING SHIFTS
Boca Helping Hands at the
Remillard Family Resource Center (RFRC)
1500 NW 1st Court, Boca Raton, FL 33432
Email if you wish someone to contact you with more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at: 561-417-0913 x 206
Boca Helping Hands recognizes its volunteers every year, in February, by hosting a Volunteer Appreciation Dinner.
Volunteers who have earned 60 hours or more a year are invited to this event.