Boca Helping Hands, Inc.
Volunteer Program Manager:
The Volunteer Program Manager is responsible for recruiting, training and assigning all Boca Helping Hands volunteers. The Volunteer Program Manager will oversee all data entry of volunteer information into the Boca Helping Hands CRM. In addition, the Volunteer Program Manager will ensure that all BHH volunteers have completed background checks. This individual will work with each department head to ensure that an adequate number of volunteers are available. The Volunteer Program Manager will also create and implement an ongoing process of volunteer appreciation events and activities. The Volunteer Program Manager will work Tuesday through Saturday and report directly to the Executive Director.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure adequate number of volunteers for daily operations.
- Represent Boca Helping Hands in the wider community at all events where potential volunteers may be recruited.
- Oversee all group volunteer activity once group arrives at BHH until time of departure.
- Prepare monthly report on Volunteer activity for Executive Director to be submitted to Board of Directors.
- Create and implement a succinct yet thorough orientation program.
- Ensure that potential volunteers are contacted with 14 days of completing an orientation class to be assigned to a particular department and shift.
- Oversee entry of all volunteer data into the Boca Helping Hands CRM.
- Ensure that level one background checks are administered to all permanent volunteers.
- Plan and organize three volunteer appreciation events each year, including Volunteer Appreciation Dinner.
- Create and oversee ongoing volunteer appreciation program.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for all BHH volunteers.
Send resume and cover letter to:
James S. Gavrios: Executive Director
Boca Helping Hands
1500 NW 1st Court
Boca Raton, FL 33432